Nicole Raven, Au.D., F-AAA has been a practicing audiologist since 1995. She was born and raised in Pennsylvania, graduating from The Pennsylvania State University and Temple University. She received a doctorate in audiology from A.T. Still University of Health Sciences. Dr. Raven has worked in numerous clinical settings including private practice, long-term care facilities and otolaryngology practices. Her interest in the field of audiology began from an early age after her grandmother suffered a brain aneurysm leaving her with hearing loss and expressive aphasia.
Dr. Raven brings her years of experience, continued education and vast hearing aid experience to each patient. Her focus is listening to individual communication needs and adapting the appropriate fitting for each person and their lifestyle. She builds long-term relationships with her patients and enjoys seeing them through various stages of life.
Dr. Raven and her family moved to the northwestern Dallas/Ft. Worth area to be closer to family and to experience all that Texas has to offer. Her interests include anything outdoors, especially near the water and new food and wine experiences.
- B.S. Communication Disorders, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- M.A. Audiology, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Au.D. Doctor of Audiology, A.T. Still University of Health Sciences, Mesa, AZ
- Texas Audiology License # 81311
- Texas Academy of Audiology member
- Colorado Audiology License # AUD.0001013
- New Jersey Audiology License #41YA00096400
- Board Certified by American Board of Audiology
- Fellow American Academy of Audiology
- Audiologist/Owner Acoustical Laboratories, Malvern, PA 1996-2001
- Director of Audiology, Hearsay Hearing Centers, Philadelphia, PA 2001-2017
- Director of Audiology, Hunterdon Otolaryngology Associates, Flemington, NJ 2017-2022
- Audiologist, Sound Works Hearing Centers, Weatherford and Granbury, TX 2022-present